Go beyond the sword with the biggest Civilization expansion pack ever!
Sid Meier’s Civilization IV: Beyond the Sword focuses on the late-game time periods and delivers 12 challenging and decidedly different scenarios created by the development team at Firaxis Games. Sid Meier’s Civilization IV: Beyond the Sword includes 10 new civilizations, 16 new leaders, 5 new wonders, and a variety of new units that will offer even more fun and exciting ways for players to expand their civilization’s power as they strive for world domination.
Minimum System Requirements
- Operating System: 10.7.5 (Lion), 10.8.5 (Mountain Lion) 10.9.5 (Mavericks), 10.10.5 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan), 10.12 (Sierra)
- CPU Processor: Intel Core Duo
- CPU Speed: 1.8 GHz
- Memory: 512 MB
- Hard Disk Space: 3.5 GB
- Video Card (ATI): Radeon HD 2600
- Video Card (NVIDIA): GeForce 8800
- Video Card (Intel): HD 3000
- Video Memory (VRam): 256 MB
- Peripherals: Macintosh mouse and keyboard
- NOTICE: Civilization IV: Beyond the Sword Mac no longer supports online multiplayer due to drop of support by Gamespy.
© 2017 Take-Two Interactive Software and its subsidiaries. All rights reserved. Sid Meier's Civilization IV, Civ, Civilization, 2K Games, the 2K Games logo, and Take-Two Interactive Software are all trademarks and/or registered trademarks of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. Developed by Firaxis Games. Firaxis is a registered trademark of Firaxis Games, Inc. Uses Bink Video. Copyright ©1997-2017 by RAD Game Tools, Inc. Uses Miles Sound System. Copyright ©1991-2017 by RAD Game Tools, Inc. Portions of this software are included under license: ©2017 Scaleform Corporation. All rights reserved.